Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mister Neb


My baby has a cold. When I took her to the doctor's office yesterday to confirm it was in fact just a cold, we left with a parting gift I never wanted: Mister Neb. That is literally the name on the box. It's a nebulizer to help her breathing. Although she does just have a cold, apparently the mucus in her chest in making it difficult to breathe. So now every four hours we use Mister Neb. Cami has been quite a trooper about it-- the best sick baby I know. Yet it has all taken a toll on her mommy. As strong as I try to be, and although it is ONLY A COLD-- I cannot stand to see her in pain. I want to take on all of her symptoms so that she does not have to feel them. Yet, I can't. I guess this is a great motherhood lesson--not taking away our kids' problems, but helping them through them--it's just hard!! Cami has already responded well to her breathing treatments, and I know that "this too shall pass".

1 comment:

Jax said...

Oh My goodness! Be strong Cami...just like your momma! You will be 100% in no time!!!