Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What I Know About Her So Far



So the older my darling daughter gets, the more I get to see little glimpses into her personality. There are a few things about her of which I am certain:

1. She still wants nothing to do with apples in any way, shape or form.
2. Her favorite food is sweet potatoes with bananas being a close second.

3. She is a rascal--as the picture clearly shows.

4. She is really funny-- I think she will have quite a sense of humor-though she still finds Daddy and Grandmommy to be the funniest (she'll catch on that I am the funniest soon enough).

5. She is a mommy's girl.

6. I think she inherited my facial expressions. This will most definitely get her into trouble in years to come.

7. She can entertain herself. She also makes herself laugh.

8. She is an expert waver now.

9. She loves to sleep--just like her daddy. 12 hours a night with two 2 hour naps a day!!

10. Pink is still her color.

11. She loves to practice walking all around the house. I am sure she will be fully mobile in days to come.

12. She loves Saddie and Hershey. She lets them give her big, sloppy kisses and lights up whenever they enter the room.

13. She is LOUD! She enjoys screaming and squealing at the top of her lungs.

14. She is a daredevil. She enjoys climbing and does not fear falling or hurting herself. Which leads to the next one:

15. She is bullet-proof. She does not seem to feel pain too much. When she does hurt herself she is quick to shake it off.

16. She LOVES books. Any book around she wants to open it and flip the pages--even adult books. She will sit on my lap and let me read to her for hours.
As we get closer to 9 months I realize that eventhough I love getting to know her, she is already growing up way too fast.

2 comments:

Jax said...

She is an Anderson! I loved reading that blog!!! So true and I cannot wait to see you all again!!! I cannot wait to find out what else you learn in the days and years to come!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Hi Cami!!! I learned that you get more adorable everytime I see your face!!!

Love,

Proud Aunt Jackie

Erin Burns said...

That was such a sweet post. I have goose bumps. So happy that you love being a mommy - and that you have such a great husband, family to share it all with.

Cami - you are just too cute. I love your smile. Your ponytail runs a close second tho!