Saturday, September 27, 2008

She's Writing Her First Memoir

So my daughter may not say a whole lot of words, but oh my, are her motor skills advanced! I got a hint of this at six months when she was feeding herself with a spoon. And she was fully walking on her own by 10 months. Now, at 13 months, she is actually holding a pen correctly! She can even make some scribbles on the paper! She is also very close to being able to put her shoes on--she is still trying to master the socks, however--they can be a bit tricky. I think my favorite part of this video though, is Chris' running commentary. I do feel excited as Cami may finally be showing parts of Mommy in her personality--like her love for reading and writing, but alas, my husband's personality always seems to poke through too-- as shown by her irreverant foot on the desk.

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

Okay - I watched this video last week, but with no sound (yet to figure out that part of my new computer) then today again WITH SOUND! And I cracked up! Love the "casual day" comment. Too cute.
xoxox