Friday, April 17, 2009

Play Date (Miss Muscles)













I had the loveliest play date today with a friend and her adorable brood. However, I must say, my heart did break just a bit when Cami went to play dress-up. Instead of choosing any one of the lovely princess dresses available, my daughter decided to dress up as a...wait for it.... muscle man. A muscle man with a Zorro hat. Awesome. She then proceeded to leave the "dress-up" area and take her shopping cart around the rest of the joint in her muscle costume. Her mother was so proud.

2 comments:

Erin Burns said...

HA! Crack me up. She's adorable, muscles and all! Love her pig tails.

Jax said...

Holy hilarity! I wonder if they have mini sumo suits for kids. Remember the sumo wrestling?? She might just LOVE that!!! LOL!! Too cute, mom!