Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Take Your Child To Work Day







I was so nervous to do it, but I took Cami to work with me this year. She couldn't have been more excited. The night before she carefully packed her own lunch in her Thomas the Train lunchbox. She loved getting to do what Mommy does each night. When the morning finally came, she was ready to roll. I was so proud of her! She interacted with my students and my co-workers. She even wrote on the board while Mommy was teaching. My favorite part of the day was when she "read" Chicka Chicka Boom Boom to my reading classes. The students loved her and kept coming back to the classroom for a hello or high-five from Cami. Lunch was also quite special because we snuck outside and ate our pb+js together. It was like spending time with my best friend. I was so proud and happy. I wish I could take her with me every day.

No comments: