Friday, June 13, 2008

Cami Took Her First Steps!!

It was a historic day here yesterday. After a check-up at the doc's: weight and height 50 percentile/ head 85 percentile (OMG!!), and two shots to the leg, my daughter came home in the best mood. I think it was due to the fact that Aunt Laura was visiting. As Laura and I were catching up, out of the corner of my eye I had noticed that as Cami was playing, she was kind of walking from toy to toy. So I got her to stand and encouraged her to walk towards me--and SHE DID IT!!! I got so excited and made such a big fuss (obviously) that Cami got really excited. She wanted to walk to me over and over again. Then Daddy came home and she was eager to show him (and the camera) her new trick. Laura and I were still in awe that she was actually walking, as you can tell by her gasp and my face. I can't believe how much my baby is growing up!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! Walking at 10 months?! How exciting. Congrats on the huge new accomplishment, Cami!

Jax said...

Priceless!