Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cameron Juliet: Year Two

So it's a new year for Cami--one full of possibilities and firsts! In honor of this exciting time I felt the blog needed to look new as well! I am in the process of turning all of the blog entries from last year into a hardcover book. It will be a great archive for our family, and will help us remember when Cami achieved certain milestones during her first year on earth. I can't wait until she is old enough to sit down and enjoy it cover-to-cover.

This year, however, will be very different. I will be going back to work, Cami will be going to daycare and the Grandmommy will be spending even more time with her partner in crime, I mean, granddaughter. This year, just as last year, I am sure, is bound to be full of adventures, triumphs and tears. In the meantime I am trying to delight in each and every moment of the next two weeks before I return to work.

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

LOVE the new look! So girly - perfect for Cami! When does school start back?? Are you nervous?? I'll be thinking about you. Wish you were here - or we were there - so she could come play at our house during the day!!