Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy First Birthday Cameron Juliet!

















August 2, 2008

To My Darling Daughter Cameron,

This past year has gone by so quickly. It's hard to put into words how much I love you. You have made your daddy and me so happy, and truly completed our family. Thank you for being such a good baby from day one. You have been very patient with me as I learn how to be a mommy. You are such an angel child. You sleep well every night, you eat well, you give hugs and kisses and you are quick to laugh and smile. You are all and more that I prayed for. I knew I would love you, but I never new how intense the love would be. You are the sunshine of my life, and I would walk to the ends of the earth just to see you smile. I loved it when you were a ittle bittle bubs, when all you could do was sleep, but I love you even more now. I could sit and watch you for hours. You are the most adorable little girl I have ever seen. You are curious and adventurous, loving and smart. But my very favorite thing about you is how much you look like your daddy. It is amazing how my the two most important people in my world are so connected. I can't wait to watch as you accomplish each milestone in your life. I pray more than anything to savor each and every day with you, as you are already growing up too fast for me. Thank you for filling my heart with so much love it is overflowing. You will always be my baby girl, my sunshine. I love you more than I could ever write. Happy First Birthday!!
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Erin Burns said...

What a special letter. I have chills. I LOVE that you get to experience being a Mommy. It's so powerful - but hard to explain to someone who hasn't been there.

Cameron looks so beautiful and grown up! Looks like the party was perfect.

XOXOXOX

Jax said...

I am in love with that letter and every word you wrote, as I know how much this year has meant to you. I am so proud of you, mommy. It really is amazing to watch one of your friends become a mom who is dedicated and so good at being a mommy! You and Chris and Cami are quite the unit and I couldn't be happier for you! xoxo