Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Trip to the Zoo












Cami, Chris and I had so much fun at the zoo this week. I hadn't been there for probably 20 years, and it was amazing to see some of those animals up close. I was particularly excited (as you can hear in the video) to see the show the polar bears put on for us. They dove into the water and swam right by us. It was awesome! We also got to see the giraffe, which Cami thought was a funny looking horsey, some peacocks, a huge brown bear, two beautiful tigers, the most gigantic gorilla ever, and some interesting turtle behavior....what a day!

1 comment:

Jax said...

I LOVE that you all went to the zoo, I mean serioulsy, how cute are you Anderson's!!??!! I am thrilled she loved the animals and you all had such fun!!! Were there any sea turtles??? Miss you!!