Friday, February 29, 2008

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall



Although Cami has seen many mirrors before, when I showed her this mirror today, she totally freaked out. She screamed with delight and tried to touch her reflection. Then she proceeded to stare at herself.....at length. Let's just say these pictures were taken twenty minutes apart--honestly. (Those of you who know me may find some humor in her behavior). She was just perfectly content to lay in her crib and stare at her reflection all day. Let's hope she is as fond of her reflection during her teenage years!!!

2 comments:

Erin Burns said...

Cute story - and good to know! I am going to see what happens when I give Wyatt a mirror.

Cami - you're beautiful. I'm sure it's not hard to stare at you all day!

Jax said...

Gosh, I love this!!! She is so funny!!! This picture captures exactly how you described it to me last week!! I love that I get to see her in these moments! Missin' my Anderson girlies!!!

Love, Aunt Jackie