Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Six Months Going on 6 Years!






Chris and I had to go to our accountant's office yesterday, so I used this as an opportunity to dress Cami up and take her out. After I finished putting on her jeans, and sweatshirt (thanks Aunt Bridget!) and shoes, I stopped to look at her and realized--she is all grown up. She sat in the chair examining her outfit, looking like quite a little lady. She really isn't a baby anymore--but a little girl with a bit of the devil in her eye. I don't know what it was about seeing her in jeans that put me over the edge, but I now have visions of her stepping on the school bus to go to 1st grade already!!

1 comment:

Jax said...

What an angel!! She is such a little lady!! ONe of the reasons I love this blog so much, even from a far, I see her grow more everyday!!!