Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pierced Ears



So we are just back from our week's vacation at the shore, and I have so many pictures to share regarding that trip--but first things first: we finally pierced Cami's ears! Chris and I have been wanting to do this for many months now, and we finally got the courage to put our daughter through it. The procedure was a rough couple of minutes. Cami didn't even like the woman putting the marker dots on her ears! But, my baby was a trooper, and was calmed by Mommy right after her ears were pierced. She has been great ever since--she doesn't even wince when we clean them and hasn't since the second day. She is so brave, and so strong, and so girly now!!

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

SO GIRLY! And so grown up! My mom never let me get mine pierced till I was 12...so now that is stuck with me. I told Megan she can do it for her 10th bday. She'll be so jealous when she sees Cami!