Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bouncy Bouncy Baby (finally)

Cami is finally able to enjoy her Christmas present from the Grandmommy and Poppi! She was just too small back in December, but now, one month later, her little toes are just able to reach the floor. She loves bouncing! If she stops, you just have to say, "Bouncy, bouncy, Baby!" and she starts again (genius, obviously). She is reluctant to smile when I whip out the camera (what is that about??) but I caught a little one today!

Also, for all of you that are concerned that my posts are from 4 and 5am--please do not worry-- the darn blog will not go to eastern stadard time--I'm on pacific time and I can't seem to change it. You all didn't really think I was getting up at 5am to blog, did you? I'm not that dorky!!

Also, a solid food update: sweet potatoes are going over very well! Apples are still not a favorite, but if she likes veggies better than fruits I am not going to complain!!

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

Very cute - we need one of those around here! But I'm sure I'd have to tell the girls 100 time a day it was off limits :)