Monday, January 28, 2008

Husband of the Year




I know this blog is about my daughter, and all of her accomplishments, but I just had to take some time to celebrate my amazing husband. He will, of course, kill me for doing this, but anyway....

Chris has always been "handy" around the house. He is quick to fix things, and even build some things from scratch. Like when I told him I wanted to turn the half wall in our living room into a breakfast bar. No problem!! And recently when I told him I wanted a corner banquette for the kitchen he said, "What is a banquette?" After I explained it, he went to work, and I must say, he has out-done himself. He built the MOST BEAUTIFUL corner banquette I have ever seen! I love it, and I am so proud of him and all of his talents. So here's to you, Honey! You still rock my world!

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

Are you kidding me? It even has heating vents in it? Chris is extremely talented. That looks professional!

And the blog can be about you and Chris too, right? Cami can't get all the publicity! :)