Saturday, January 19, 2008

Naked Dancing Baby

I am excited about this particular blog entry for a couple of reasons. First I have finally figured out how to add little videos!! Yay! Brace yourself for many more little Cameron ditties! Second of all I am excited that we were able to capture Cami's laugh on camera. We have been trying this for months now, but every time the camera comes out she immediately stops her silliness. And the most obvious reason for my excitement is because my adorable baby is naked and laughing. Have I mentioned how funny she thinks her daddy is? When do you think she will catch on that it is, in fact, her mommy that is the funny one? Perhaps when she is older she will fully appreciate my humor.....

2 comments:

Katie said...

Isn't that just music to your ears? Precious!

Chris, I think you may have missed your calling. Did you try out for American Idol this year?? :)

Erin Burns said...

LOVE THE VIDEOS! Makes you all not seem so far away! Especially when I can hear your voice :)

That is too cute. My girls keep saying "I want to see naked Cameron dance!"

Love the laugh! Still trying to get Wyatt to really belly laugh like that for me....