Saturday, January 5, 2008

First Food



We have reached a milestonein the Anderson Household: Cami is eating rice cereal!!! (Remember: I'm a stay-at-home mom so little things make big news around here). She is doing very well with it, although it does make quite a mess. And of course, my little Leo is already grabbing the spoon trying to do it herself. I can just see the future arguments, but I digress..

Also Cami is now sleeping on her tummy at night. As if her crazy Mommy doesn't have enough to worry about, now she litterally sleeps on her face with her hand covering her face. I'm now up at least three times a night to check for breathing. Good thing she remains ADORABLE!!

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

I love those cheeks!! Too cute.

And if it makes you feel any better both Molly and Wyatt have slept on their tummies from about 4weeks old on! (don't tell my pediatrician :)